Saturday, September 6, 2008

Autumn Splendor - "Fall's Hallow" progressing right along

Work is moving right along with my entry into eJAG's Autumn Splendor Challenge entry. Today, I sprayed sealant onto my work to keep the shine from oxidizing.

Fortunately and unfortunately it was a bit windy today. By fortunate, I am referring to my asthma; the fumes just blew away and I hardly noticed the scent. Unfortunately, one of my components dislodged and when a gust came up, it blew away... Don't know where it ended up, and I have not given up searching for it. It was damp so it may have adhered somewhere that is not openly visible, but I fear it fell down onto the deck in just a way that allowed it to fall between the boards, which means it is gone forever, or until we tear up the deck; which is not even in the plans.

Luckily it wasn't a piece that would cause any angst, it was an extra item. Good thing!



Here is a pic of my items in their little spray box.
Sorry, but that's all you get for now.

No comments: