Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tues Sept 30th is just around the corner!


The 30th is almost here, my entry is complete (as is my listing). My hint picture is up and because I have never seen another like my entry utilizing my style used, I am also offering up for immediate purchase, more of my entry in a 'less conspicuous' form and with a much more affordable price point. Call them Seasonal Accoutrements or call them accessories, or call them unique, any name is fine with me, and know that the only reason I show this peek-pic (above) is because I realize that no one actually reads (or views) my blog, so I am safe in this wide world of webs. :o) And yet still, my surprise is veiled...you only get a small glimpse, because as we all know, where there is smoke, there is usually fire......
So visit my shop on Tues, and then ple-e-e-e-e-ase take a finger tip trip to our eJAG forum (or blog) to vote for your most unqiue and creative andof course, favorite entry...mine, right?

►●►● eJag's first Fall Challenge: "Autumn Splendor" is about to unfold, on Tuesday September 30th, and my entry Fall's Hallow ~ Aranea will finally be unveiled!

Links will be provided at: http://wiresnpliers.etsy.com

No comments: