Friday, October 10, 2008

Oh Boy, look what I found!

Spider News
I found this sheet web in the early morning, still covered in dew from the night before.








It looks really beautiful as it is suspended across the deutzia, less than 9" from the ground.









I've had to run in and get my camera to catch these shots before the scene changes too much.
This was shot looking upward from below.




Now this is what I call a "Glory Hole!"
I am sure that almost everyone would agree with me that anything venturing down a hole like this one is going to end up getting burned, one way or another. Why, I wouldn't even stick my finger in it. Not even if I had been drinking tequila. There is a certain knowledge when it comes to anything that carries its knees over its head, in that it causes an inate fear in human beings. Luckily most humans have never seen a spider's face or eyes.
That's it for the Spider News of Oct. 10, 2008.

Watch for my first Wires 'n Pliers "How To" feature to come this way very soon.
First How To: Seeing Stars

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.