Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just For Fun - I've been tagged - 8 random things about "moi"


I've been tagged by Cherry from her Cherry’s Creations Blog to list 8 random things about myself. I have a few minutes so let's see what I can come up with.

1. I drink coffee at night

2. Every female in my family incl. my Mom, and Grandma, Female cousin, sister, me; we’re all lefthanded.

3. I would like to retire from my day job.

4. I know things I shouldn’t. Not sneaky things, but sometimes I can look at a person and just know things about them.

5. I love making jewelry.

6. I probably should sleep more.

7. I get great enjoyment out of feeding people, seeing their happy faces as they enjoy their food.

8. I have moved over 30 times in my life. No, I am not running from anyone, nor hiding, nor needing to move all of a sudden, I just like changing locations. Of course, moving stopped, when we bought. Don't even think of asking how many times I have rearraged my household, I couldn't even begin to tell you.

I duly tag these 5 bloggers:
I duly tag these 5 bloggers (because I didn't have 8 bloggers):


http://gardenauthor.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Mana Moon Studios said...

Hi Carol, Thanks so much for the tag and I loved reading yours. Always such fun getting to know others. ;-) I have a few other tags that have piled up this week so I'll do my best to get to it this weekend.
All the best ~ Sharon

Cherry's Creations said...

Wow, move 30 times, I thought my 20 was alot, lol!

http://cherryscreations.blogspot.com/

GardenAuthor said...

Carol ~ Enjoyed my visit here... very creative and artistic! Not a jewelry wearer, but can appreciate all the precise work involved - not to mention patience. How refreshing! Handmade items from the USA! (And not from C_ _ _ a, "not that there's anything wrong with that!").

Thanks for your two recent visits, to GardenAuthor and Dog's Eye view. I truly appreciate the thought, but all my blogs are posted (in the sidebars) as being "award-free" - really don't have the opportunity to visit favorite blogs as much as I'd like to, so have to recuse myself from contests, etc. I do thank you for listing 'GA.'

I'm really anxious to see what your next claybrittimages post will be. They're always worth the wait. If you ever start posting over there, a little more often, I'd like to write a little feature piece (on "GA") promoting that blog... your sidebar is worth the price of admission!

Happy hair frizzies! /Deb

Mana Moon Studios said...

So I ventured back to see what you've been up to and I know, I've definitely dropped the ball on this tag but will work to make it up this week (sorry!). I just loved rereading your tag and share so much in common with you...
Moved far too much, coffee = night - check, jewelry - love it(!), "knowing" people?... yep, I've go that too, bizarre!

Hope you have a wonderful week♥
Sharon