Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's an Earring Extravaganza with the 3 C's!

That's 3 C's as in Cute, Casual, and best of all Cost Effective!



This earring extravaganza or jamboree as I have also called it actually started over a week ago, on Saturday, the 9th to be exact, but I have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to blog about it until now.



Actually, what happened was that I started posting the earrings to my Facebook page, and as I listed them, they caused a fervor between my friends and the next thing I knew they were selling right when I was listingthem, so that was very exciting!

So without any further adieu here they are!

Our Holiday Earring Extravaganza:

Bangkok Bits
Asian styling in porcelain beads with lapis blue pressed glass and midnight blue pearlcoat baubles ~ $10

Turquoise Nugs
Turquoise nuggets with wavy silvery disks ~ $12

Silky Batik
Unique Metallic silk Asian styling ~ sold


Shield N Feather
Rose and fuschia conch styling feather earrings ~ $12

Pink Cathedral
Pale lilac window beads, wavy disks and hematite ~ $9


Pearl Wings
Angle drilled stick pearls with antique crystals ~$12



Into the Ivy
Lapis Blue pressed glass with bicolor glass tear drops ~ $10

Honey Drops
Copper earrings with amber honey colored Czech glass and bi colored glass drops~ $12


Holiday on Ice
Cranberry freshwater pearls with grass green sparkling cubes and wavy disks ~ sold

Eye of The Hurricane
Chroust hurricane glass beads with Swarovski crystals and pearls ~ $8

Crystal Greens
Forest green Cathedral (window) beads and Swarovski black diamond cube beads in gunmetals ~ $8

Just click any picture and my magic carpet will whisk you, directly to wiresNpliers
and the earrings of your choice.
Have a great day
and thank you for visiting my blog!


No comments: