Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dee Hausker's Done It Again!

Hot Spring Pink Earrings

Dee Hausker at ArtFire's All Wired Up TOO has created a lovely Hot Spring Pink Earring Collection at ArtFire!


Dee has collected 12 members with Pink Earrings from Artisan Jeweler Guild for her member curated Collection, and it is to die for! These are some of the most beautiful earrings made by the lovely artisans in our group! And I am included in her picks! (blush blush)

Dee has a shop at ArtFire, called All Wired Up TOO, and wired up, it truly is! Her style and abilities are to be some of the best I have seen. Her coiled wraps on her bracelets are stunning and she wire wraps cabachons, makes earrings, she beads and she even incorporates fibers in to her beautiful jewelry! One of my favs is her OH Goddess Kumihimo necklace....

Oh.. and did I mention that Dee also saws and cuts her own stones???? She's a Lapidarist! She does it all. Give her a rock and she will produce a gem! How many women can do that? Hmmm?
Dee also has an All Wired Up TOO blog and she runs the ArtFire Jeweler Guild Blog both of which are great reads. Soon you'll be able to read our Bio's at the AJG blog, as more start to show up. Mine is in the works, as soon as I get a spare moment (like, when do I get a spare moment??) Either way, check out Dee's shop, and her blog but first, take a look at her gorgeous ArtFire Collection Hot Spring Pink Collection before you do anything else!

Pink Ghost
My "Pink Ghost" pink chalcedony and tanzanite earrings. Ok, you have to get really close to see the faceted tanzanite crystal beads, but they're there riding above and below this pair of pretty natural pink faceted chalcedony stones. The earrings are sterling silver, cold forged, and hardwired onto my own handmade earwires. Chalcedony (the metamorphic form of quartz) is one of my favorite stones, with pink and yellow being my colors of choice. But an icy blue will always catch my eye, as will some of the blended shades that almost seem to alter colors depending upon what sits side by side to them.

Thanks Dee!
Ooh, See my new website!
It's the real deal!

No comments: