Friday, June 3, 2011

It's Green Salad Season!

Featuring Summery Greens and Green Salad Lettuce This Treasury has been created by MagnoliaSurprise and she aptly named it:









Yours Till The Lettuce Peeks To See



One look and it is clear, her well made Treasury is exactly like the tossed green salads of summer, with a little of this, and a little of that, and some spice here and there, and then it’s all held together by the leaves of salad greens and a big bowl.
So without further adieu, here is Sarah’s Treasury:


One more look at Esty’s MagnoliaSuprise and I was immediately drawn to her hand crocheted apple coasters, cute red stemmed coasters some even with apple blossoms. I could envision them on my patio table!



Another fascinating item in Sarah’s shop that drew me, was this pretty Bridal Keepsake evening pouch. These are beautiful, but I have to admit that when I first saw it, I thought it was a purse that I had seen my mom use when I was a little girl. They were all the “rave” back then, pouch style white woven cord draw string purses.
Sarah’s of course are dainty and feminine, and crocheted (no tassles) with an elegant flirty style that doesn’t even need to be lined. You really have to see them.





Sarah has a cute shop full of exciting and fun crochet and knitted items, of all kinds and styles. She even has some toast coasters! I love it!
Oh, and here's her blog with even more in it.



~~o~~



From our Etsy shop wiresNpliers, Sarah chose a necklace named Celery and Greens Salad Necklace, made by our Sarahbushka, in her Art Careers class, an adaptive recreation program in our city. We are so proud of our Art Careers Artists!





We (Sarahbushka and I) thank MagnoliaSurprise for including us in her beautiful Treasury today, and hope to be included in many more of her Treasuries in the future!!
Thank you, Sarah

wiresNpliers
wNp - etsy
wNp - Artfire

1 comment:

Sarah~Magnolia Surprise said...

After I read the comment you left on the treasury, I went to your shop and read your profile -- and then was going to convo you when I found your sweet message! Thank you for your blog post -- I am truly thrilled!

I would love for you to let Sarahbushka know how much I like her lovely necklace and how it fit so perfectly into my treasury.

Thanks again!
♥ Sarah