Monday, December 1, 2014

Introducing: The First Annual SRAJD Holiday Gift Guide ~ Happy Holidays!

Woo Hoo! The SRAJD has just launched the 1st annual SRAJD Holiday Gift Guide

Self Representing Artists in Jewelry Design, we are an international group of handmade artists who create and sell directly to the public.  When you purchase from an SRAJD member, you can be assured  that you are buying and directly supporting an artist, with  no middle person's involvemnt.


Many artists, myself included, have chosen to be featured in this first annual Gift Guide, and I, for one, am really excited to see how well it is received!

So here it is,
1st annual SRAJD Holiday Gift Guide

just click it!


You will be magically transported to the SRAJD Holiday Gift Guide

Enjoy! I sure did!

From myself and my fellow designers, we say "Thank you, for shopping and supporting your personal handmade artist."



H.A.P.P.Y.  H.O.L.I.D.A.Y.S.


www.wiresnpliers.com






No comments: